The following are some thoughts based on some notes written down based on my thoughts regarding this subject several months ago:
- Reality is, at the end of the day, a mixture of truth and lies transmitted across generations and individuals over time.
- Reality is subjective and everyone's point of view is relative to each other.
- Truth is multifaceted. There are always at least three sides: one's side, another's side, and the truth.
- Emotional intelligence is key to understanding the worlds around us— and within us..
- Even things that don't change much within our lifetimes will change someday.
- Fuzzy logic is more accurate relative to the truth than binary logic is.
- Social upheaval defines new normals.
- The universe does not run on logic alone.
- Logical does not necessarily equal correct, and correct does not necessarily equal logical.
- Legal acknowledgement and enforcement shape a society— not truth. Truth does not always shape legal acknowledgment & enforcement.
- They muddy the water to make it look deep when it's shallow & easy to see the truth laid bare.
- Lack is artificial and human-made to serve a specific purpose.
- There is a state that is always trying to control you in one way or another.
- Money makes the human world go round only because we have created it to be that way over many centuries..
- There will always be someone who disagrees with you.
- There will always be someone who agrees with you.
- Nothing is above mockery, but that's no excuse for purposefully being an asshole. If you're going to be an asshole, own up to it.
- Individuals can be smart, but people as a whole are quite stupid and gullible.
- There will always be those for change and those against change. These opposites make the world as we know it go round.
- Consider always the raw inherent power of familiarity, it is more powerful than people know.
- It really is best to trust your gut instinct/intuition. It may not be a perfect option, but it is your best option.
- Plan ahead and leave lots of wiggle room. Be prepared.
- Text-based communication is best as it gives you a clear record that can be referenced later.
- Life is inherently meaningless, the only meaning that matters is the meaning we make ourselves. Therefore: enjoy life, and endow everything with your own meaning.